Payments & Orders
- We accept PayPal payments on every online order.
(Either sign in using your own PayPal account, or register as a guest user).
- Cash on collection is also welcome upon appointment, and can be arranged during office hours.
- Cheque payments may take up to three working days to clear
- Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct billing information when placing an order.
- Incorrect information may result in dispatch/delivery delays.
- Any postage costs displayed are for a Mainland U.K delivery only.
(Mainland U.K excludes The Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Pallet deliveries are available for large or bulky items.
Please contact us before placing your order, to discuss your requirements.
Delivery service info:
24hr Courier – Delivery aim of 24 hrs – Signed for service, at the delivery address only.
Royal Mail 1st Class – 1 to 3 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class signed for – 1 to 3 working days, signature required.
Royal Mail 2nd Class – 2 to 5 working days
Royal Mail 2nd Class signed for– 2 to 5 working days, signature required
Delivery upgrades available upon request
If you require a delivery update, please call or email us for information
- All delivery services are estimated delivery times only.
- Depot or sorting office delays may result in your order being delivered 1-2 days late.
- Signed for delivery services require a signature upon delivery, at the delivery address only.
- Tracking numbers can be supplied upon request, once the item has been dispatched.
- If an item is returned back to us due to our couriers not gaining signature or contact, there may be a £12.50 RTS (Return to sender) fee to pay before we can resend your item(s).
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to supply all correct delivery information at time of purchase.
- Any deliveries that require a signature, must be checked before signing.
- If the item or packaging appears to be damaged, it must be signed for as “damaged” to ensure a claim can be made against the courier.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your item.
- All returns must be returned to our return address below, in the same condition as received.
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs, unless the item has been mis-described, or has been delivered damaged.
- We will of course endeavor to deal with all returns as soon as possible, but busy periods, we may require a maximum of 10 working days to process.
G.I. Joe Army Stores